I swear, Monopoly can be EVIL.
Or maybe I’m just stupid or something when it comes to this kind of thing.
Today was the first time playing my Monopoly game that I got for Christmas. And I actually made a really surprising note. I noticed that when you play Monopoly, there’s always this one player who’s really good, some who are okay, and one that fails epicly. And you know something?
I FAIL AT
No, I am NOT lying. I’ve played it only a few times, but.. I still lose EVERY time. 😐 I think people take advantage of my experienceless self.
I played with my dad and well, what can I say? There was: Death Street, and Fail Street. I had almost all of the really expensive places, except for one, AND I KEPT LANDING IN THAT ONE. On Death Street, I WENT BANKRUPT. Well, not completely, but you know, 😐 I was practically bankrupt. I have a love/hate relationship with this game. It’s fun to play, but stressing and frustrating.
And now, for the second topic. I decided that when people don’t have anything to write, or just don’t feel like writing, they could get tagged. Here are the rules for this tag~
1. Post these rules
2. You must write 15 facts about yourself.
3. You have to say who you are tagging, and tell them
1. You probably have seen this on YT or dA or w/e.
2. I hate it when my friends call me Ariadna or my full name. It just irks me. Just call me Ari…
3. I hate Twilight. Yes, now go hate me if you are a obsessed and brain washed fan that goes all “OMFG EDWARD AND JACOB ARE SO HOT! I LOOOOOVE BELLA! TWILIGHT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!”. For real, wake up a bit.
4. I suck at Monopoly 😛
5. I love reading
6. I love plushies and drawing.
7. While I may not have any(or that I KNOW of), I really hate tracers, art thieves, and people who draw over or change a drawing. Give respect please.
8. I am a glutton (a person who is devoted to eating and drinking to excess; Gluttony: The habit of drinking and eating too much)
9. I am addicted to the internet.
10. I have arachnophobia
11. I have an attitude/anger issue… yup.
12. I get jealous/mad/sad/etc very easily
13. I hate being called shy. Ever heard of socially awkward?
14. I want a cat
15. Being in high places/heights makes me a bit sick and nervous. Meaning I have a fear of them… kind of.
I CHOOSE YOU!:
- Flippy (write in comment please 😀 )